Breakfast on the Ranch
Whitebird Summit Adventures is offering Breakfast on the ranch with optional 1 hour horse trail rides. Make your reservation early - we will have very limited seating. We will be cooking up some of my famous treats for you on the outside patio. Summit French Toast with our home made orange sauce, biscuits and gravy, filled coffee cakes, fresh fruit, fresh eggs from our chickens, home made jams and much more.
Kids young and old love to experience the simple ranch living. With the many ranch animals to entertain them.
After breakfast enjoy visiting and feeding the many ranch animals we have. Meet Rosie, mom to two of our fainting goats that were born last April. Buddy our Fainting Billy goat. Penny and Babe our pot bellied pigs. Check out the Mouflon sheep and the Corsican sheep. Baby Corisan sheep. Watch our beautiful Peacocks display with pride their tails. Make sure to check out the exotic pheasants that look more like colorful parrots. Tom our grey turkey will gladly show our girls what he has to offer.
Feel free to bring fruit and vegetables to feed them or buy feed at the lodge.
We will have one seating open
10:00 am breakfast with optional hour trail rides
Seating will be limited and is by reservation only. Call Terri 208-983-1802 TODAY!!!
- Breakfast Adult 15 years and up $13.00
- Breakfast Child 6 years to 15 years $8.00
- Breakfast Child under 6 years of age FREE
- Hourly Trail rides $25.00 per adult
- Hourly Trail Ride $20.00 per child - 8 years to 15 years
- Children 5-7 years short walk on the property $10.00
- Call Terri today to make that reservation 208-983-1802